Saturday, July 16, 2011

And the winner is........

So..... which child of mine is causing me the most stress and sleepless nights? Which one do you think has almost caused me a heart attack over the last couple days?



The Winner is.......................................




A TIE!!!!!!!




Josh has been having some weird jerky/shaky movement thing going on since thursday. He has been a little more quiet than usual and complains his legs and arms hurt again. Sigh.



And don't even get me started on this sweet angel. She has gagged and choked so bad twice since wednesday I thought I was going to have to do CPR. Then last night her heart rate dropped so many times I ended up sleeping in her room on the floor because I was so worried. I googled stuff (not a good idea at 2 am) and most of everything I came up with said it was apnea related. But her apnea moniter didn't go off. It was a horrible night. Good thing she is so cute!




Thank goodness Scott comes home from his camping trip today. I need someone to help me stay calm.

And that is the story of the life of a medical mom.

3 comments:

Ranee said...

I SOOOOOO understand about sleepless nights! I've been experiencing those so often recently, that I've lost my voice just from sheer exhaustion! Too many sick kiddo's around here. The Pink Eye saga keeps repeating itself. Ugh!

Deb said...

You're amazing! I hope those kiddos start calming down a bit for you.

Tanya said...

Single parenting is never easy, but your week sounds ridiculous. I'm so sorry Mel!