Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Emails for Josh

After Josh's last hospital stay I had several people tell me how surprised they were he ended up down at Primary Children's Medical Center. During the whole process leading up to his inpatient stay... I did do brief posts on Facebook about him. I didn't think about the fact that not everyone is on Facebook and therefore left out of the loop.

So I decided to do make a group email list and send out periodic updates that way. This way I can use my phone or the iPad as well.... depending on what I have at the moment.

If you would like to be added to my list and don't think I have or know I don't have your email addy... please leave me a comment with your email address or email me directly at christensenmelissa4@gmail.com and I will get you added.

Thanks! Josh can always use all the people praying for him that he can get!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Of course I want to know! :) I'm nosy like that.