Saturday, August 22, 2009

Forgetful Mommy!

I am forgetful. I will admit it.... what mom isn't? I am usually not forgetful about making sure Josh's dresser drawers are locked. We keep his extra med supplies for his G-tube stuff in his top drawer. If left unlocked he can open it from the crib. This morning I woke up and heard him just happily giggling and talking to himself. I am thinking this is great... it can buy me another 5 min or so. Mmmm.... bet I won't make that choice again!

This is what I woke up to see. And boy was he happy about his accomplishment!




4 comments:

Jessica said...

That's pretty funny I must say! Glad you got some snap shots! Boys will be boys...even when locked up in a crib :)

Tanya said...

haha ohhhhh my.
Well, at least it wasn't high doses of medication or something disasterous.... :)
And hey, he was happy! LOL

Amy said...

That is so funny! Just when you think everything is out reach, kids almost always find a way to get into things. I agree with Tanya, at least it wasn't medicine and he did look happy.

Chantel and Brian said...

Haha...I got a kick out of this one!