Thursday, July 22, 2010

Meet my new neices!!

I finally was able to meet my new nieces this past tuesday. Scott went to the hospital to see them, but since kids aren't allowed, I waited until they were home and settled in. They are soooo tiny and absolutely adorable!!


This is Andie Rae...she is the smaller one... weighed in at 5lb.


This is Cambrie Ann.... she was 6lbs.



And look at Scott hold two girls at once!!! I think he is really going to like having a girl this time around. I love it!

2 comments:

Chantel and Brian said...

They are so cute! And so tiny. I love the middle names...smart thinking on there part. I can't wait till you guys have your baby girl. she'll be a little spoiled in your house. Anywho, I hope all is going well for Raeanne as they adjust to life with twin baby girls.

Tanya said...

How fun. Good luck to them and wow am I glad it isn't me! :)