Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Birthday Party

We did a combined birthday party for Trevor and Jordan this year. Since our house is torn apart, we moved the party to Scott's parents house. It was a fun little party for both sides of our family. Here are some pictures from that night.

I could not get a decent picture of the kids before we sang. Surprised?

 I had to get a picture of the cake. I picked it up from walmart the day before and looked at it quickly because I wanted to make sure the boys names were spelled right. I didn't even look at Happy Birthday because I figured it was a given. I was wrong. If you look close you will see they spelled it, "Hapy Birthday". Awesome.









I can't believe by this coming saturday I will have a 9, 7, almost 4 and 4 month old kids. Time sure flies these days!!!

1 comment:

Chantel and Brian said...

It turned out good doing the party there. The boys got tons of stuff! I laughed over the cake. Ya it's crazy to me that Trevor is going to be 9!