Friday, January 18, 2008

It never ends!!!!

Well, I was hoping to have all the kids getting better by now... and we are going in the wrong direction!!!

I am happy to say that Josh is doing much better though. He is still on some meds, but is back to himself at least. He is eating better and sleeping again. Hallelujah!!!!

Jordan caught what we think is influenza now. I took him in this past monday and he had a double ear infection as well. Can you believe that all three kids have had a double ear infection since Christmas! It is getting ridiculous! So he is on meds now too, and at least through the fever part. He had a high fever for about 4 days. Now it's just the cold symptoms. And now Trevor came home from school wednesday not feeling well and started with the fever that night. So it looks like I am in it for the long haul. Again.

So, I guess I can count my blessings that Scott and I haven't caught it... or Josh as well. We have kept Josh pretty isolated since he is getting over RSV. I really can't wait for summer again. It seems like we go through this ever winter.... a month or 6 week solid stretch where someone is sick here. It sure makes a difference when you have kids in school. They bring home everything!

So that's what's going on here. I have been home for a long time now, which isn't all that bad with the snow and bitter cold we are having. I'll keep you updated on the kids.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I hope you knocked on wood after saying you, scott and Josh havent gotten the flu! I hope by now everyone is feeling a little better! Hang on, spring cant be TOO far away!!?