Saturday, January 26, 2008

The light at the end of the tunnel!

Well I figured since I took some pictures of the kids last night, I better get them on here. They are finally feeling better and we are getting back into the swing of things. After yet another trip to the Dr this past monday for Trevor (who had a double ear infection AGAIN, and was also having some asthma attacks), we are finally in the clear. Yea!!!! It's about time! I am trying to get things going again, and Trevor adjusted back to the school routine.


I guess you can call these two my clone children. I can't believe how much Josh is looking like Trevor. He is built like him, he is having some of the same issues that he did. It's amazing!




I took this last night after we did hair cuts. I didn't meant to cut Josh's hair this short, but we had a little oops. I have to keep his hair short for now anyway so the Dr can monitor his head growth, but I didn't meant to buzz it! I was doing the sides and back a little shorter and he moved big time and I had no choice but to finish it then. Oh well... now we are good for awhile!!!

Josh is doing great too! He has had a couple sessions of therapy and we have learned some excersizes to work on with him and he is making progress. We are still having food issues with him, including finding out he may have an egg allergy as well. Life is never boring around here!

So now that we are back into the swing of things.... it's going to be a bad stormy week here, so we will be stuck home anyway. What's the luck of that happening? But I will keep you posted on things going on here and hopefully that doesn't mean more illness here.


No comments: