Saturday, November 22, 2008

Honest kids.....



I have seen this on some other blogs and thought it would be fun to do. You ask your children the following questions and type their answer. It was very interesting here! Enjoy!


1. What is something mom always says to you?
Trevor & Jordan: Clean up your room.
2. What makes mom happy?
Jordan: No fighting.
3. What makes mom sad?
Jordan: When we don't listen.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Trevor: Blowing on my tummy.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Jordan: Smaller than me.
6. How old is your mom?
Trevor: 28
7. How tall is your mom?
Trevor: Taller than me.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Trevor & Jordan: Make yummy food for us.
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
Trevor: Do the laundry.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Trevor: A good cleaner.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Trevor: Reading.
12. What is your mom not so good at?
Jordan: Fishing.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Trevor: Help us clean the basement. ( Apparently that is all I do:):)
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Trevor: Spaghetti cuz you make it lots.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Trevor: She makes funny faces so I laugh.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Jordan: June from Little Einsteins.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Jordan: Play I Spy (Jordan's new favorite game)
Trevor: Be friends
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Jordan: We both have shirts on.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Trevor: Because of our hair, mine is all gone. (Shaved)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Jordan: Because you say ‘I love you, too’ when I say ‘I love you’

5 comments:

nixon5 said...

How cute was that. That was very fun to read.

Heidi said...

That is so cute. I am so going to do this with my boys when I can get them to sit and listen to what I am saying. So check my blog soon.

Tanya said...

How fun! :) They all just crack me up. You are a total cleaner! LOL!

Cassie and Steve said...

Thanks for all the support!! Your little ones are getting so big. They are all so adorable. Its sad seeing pics of everyone growing up. I miss you all tons. When Steve gets back were gonna make a trip out there to visit. he doesnt know this yet lol but he wont care. My major is Social Work and they love to give you papers to write lol. But only a few weeks left eill break and next semester is my internship so it wont be bad.

Desiree said...

Aw, that is so sweet. I want a kiddo to ask questions to. lol