Saturday, March 14, 2009

A better post coming soon!

I will have a better post in the next couple of days with some pictures. But for now I just thought I would pass along that Josh has gotten Strep Throat from Scott. He went in on tuesday for it, and I took Josh into a 24 hr clinic late last night. I am glad I did, because we got on the antibiotics before it even got bad and it won't affect any of our plans. So..... for now it's just a matter of getting meds down him twice a day (on top of the 6 others he takes..). He is a trooper though, happy and pretty active still.

2 comments:

Karies place said...

I stumbled upon your blog. You have such cute children. I love your "son up to son down" comment. Too cute.

Chantel and Brian said...

Poor little guy. Strep is misserable I hear. Good thing you cought it early on.