Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our New Living Room!

This has been a LONG time coming.

But we finally got everything finished, and now have brand new furniture for the first time ever!

It started out as desperately needing a new washer/dryer and bed. We were able to find good deals on the bed, and our bedroom has been done for awhile. We kind of last minute decided to get a new sectional couch for our living room. We have had Scott's parents old couch and loveseat up until now. It was nice and in good condition.... but the loveseat rocks and Josh was soooo unstable on it. It became a safety hazard for him. So all I can say is thank goodness for RC Willey payment plans! We got a KILLER deal on the couch and washer/dryer. So after all that was said and done we used gift cards they gave us to buy a new coffee table and chairside table. So we finally got it all done tonight and here some pictures.





I would post pictures of our new washer/dryer, but figured you've seen one front end loader... you've seen them all. It was a whirlpool Duet set. I am in love with it! I can do laundry in a few hours, not a few days, and Josh's onesies will no longer come out ruined and torn. Yea!!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I look the new look!! Your house looks awesome now. Not that it was bad before. I wish we could get new furniture. There isn't much seating when all you have is a love seat. Congrats on the new look!

Tanya said...

Yes, unless its red! did you get the red washer/dryer?? Ohhh I want red next time!!!
I am so happy you get all this new furniture! How fun for you!! :)

Chantel and Brian said...

It looks very nice! I love the new couch and tables. It's amazing how different that rooms looks now. I really like it. Yay!

Deb said...

Amazing!! I love the dark brown couches. They look so great!

Alice said...

Yahoo! It looks great, hope you all love it.

Marshall Nair said...

Great looking room you got there. How fun

Annie said...

It looks great! Whatr color our your walls in thre? I can not wait to paint my walls! It is so hard to decide colors! Especially when your husband has an opinion! ha ha