Monday, February 1, 2010

A new Crib!

Josh got a new crib! As you may already know, when he started night feedings in october, my sister-in-law was nice enough to let us trade her a toddler bed we had in our basement for her crib. My niece was using the crib in the toddler bed setting. Well a couple weeks ago we found out that my sister-in-law is expecting twins! So she needs her crib back. Now that Christmas was over we had a little extra money and finally bought Josh a crib. I know most 2 1/2 year olds are not in cribs anymore, but between his developmental delay and the fact that he is on a feeding pump at night... we are keeping him in the crib as long as possible.

So here is a couple pictures of his new bed.





5 comments:

Heidi said...

Very nice! I really like it.

Annie said...

looks great!

Deb and Spence said...

I love the shade! It looks gorgeous!

Amy said...

I like it! I am glad you were able to get another one since your sister-in-law needed hers back. This ones looks like it will last until it's no longer needed.

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲