Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MIA

I think it is ok to say I have been very MIA lately. But.... I have lot's of reasons, does that count?

First of all... this month has been CRAZY!!!! Between the end of the school year, baseball/T-ball 5 nights a week, cub scouts, therapy and being pregnant... there is not enough time in the day.

So here is a summary of how everyone is doing.

Trevor is doing awesome with baseball! He loves it and really seems to have a knack for it. He is very glad to have school over with and I hope we have a good summer. He started some new meds two weeks ago, but so far I have not been impressed with what is going on. We have a follow up appointment with the psychologist in June.

Jordan is doing great too. He is so excited to be done with Kindergarten and get to move on to 1st grade. Both Trevor and Jordan are going to be attending a new charter school in Riverdale called Good Foundations Academy. I am excited to see what new opportunities will arise out of this. Jordan is also loving T-ball. His friend Roman is also on his team and he loves that. I just signed him up for AYSO soccer this fall/spring and he should also be on Roman's team. I think he is so cute about getting excited over the simple things. He is so fun.

Josh is doing very well right now. He has been healthy for the last 2 weeks and full of energy. I can tell he is doing so well health wise by his energy level. We have already started the weaning process of the night time feedings. So far so good. I have a good plan in place to re-introduce him to a balanced diet to see what we can do about weaning off his tube feedings by the time the baby comes. (I have high hopes). Josh's birthday is a week from today and he will turn 3. Can you believe it? He will graduate from Early Intervention on his birthday. I have been busy doing meetings for him to get preschool set up for fall. I can't believe it has already come to preschool time. He is getting so big!

The pregnancy is going as good as it can be. I have been pretty sick this time around and very tired still. I do think the thyroid meds have kicked in and helped me feel somewhat better. I just think how I am feeling now is just what is going to be the normal for me this pregnancy. I have been given all sorts of restrictions already and it's put a damper on my summer plans. No hiking, camping, ect. I also can't go to the zoo or anything like that. I will hit the time that my contractions started with Josh in July... so we are really hoping to avoid that. I have been very good this time about taking it easy and not over doing it. Of course Scott has been amazing at picking up the slack for me. I just hope it doesn't come to full bed rest again. We'll see.

So that is how I have been doing. I have been able to do the things I have to do to function, but things like my blog have taken a backseat lately. I hope to snap somewhat out of this soon. I have another OB appointment on June 3rd. I'll post more news when I know it. Thanks!!!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Goodness. Its a good thing you hate to be bored... ;) But it also sounds like things arr going pretty well. No, I canNOT believe Josh is almost three! how did that happen???

Annie said...

I think the last time I saw you Josh was just a newborn. I can't believe that he almost 3 and that it has been that long since I have seen you guys! Crazy!

Deb said...

I'm so glad you're being able to take it easy. Hopefully this one will ease up and get better. That's crazy you're already getting him ready for preschool. Enjoy all the fun games!

Amy said...

I am so glad that some things are looking up. Especially anything that involves little Josh. I can't believe how big he is getting and so handsome for that matter. But I want to know more about how you are doing. I guess I better just call you.

Chantel and Brian said...

With how busy you are I'm surprised you get it updated as much as you do ( : For me it's no surprise that Josh is going to be three, just because I'm used to saying 3 for Parker and I know Josh is just a few months behind. He is getting so big though!