Friday, October 17, 2008

A day of fun at Nana's!

Today we went to my mom's house so the kids could run around. It is Fall Break here in Utah, and that means no school. I feel bad that the kids don't get to go see my mom as often as they are used to now that school is going. So when we can take advantage of a no school day that my mom is also off work...it's a great day!

Here is Trevor playing with my mom's old cell phone. He got a kick out of taking pictures with it upside down.



Here is Jordan in his new shirt. It fits him very well, in case you are wondering!



And they had some cousin time as well. Parker was there to play as well and my dad got a couple pictures of all the kids together.


Josh and Parker swinging. They both love to swing and it's great my mom has two baby swings. No fighting and they like to swing next to each other.

When one get's in trouble the other one follows! Parker loves to turn the TV on, and Josh was so excited to see someone turn it on. They both sat and hit the screen and looked at each other in triumph.

Now this picture was just plain funny. Parker went and found his drink and while he was drinking, Josh decided to suck on the other end of the lid. It was so funny! He is still in the oral stage where everything goes in his mouth, and this was no different!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I think going to mom's so that the kids can play is one of the things I miss the most. It looked like they had a great time. I can't believe how big Josh is getting. He is as tall or close to as tall as Parker.

Alice said...

How fun. Playing at grandma's is the best. I am glad you guys were able to enjoy your day off together.

Heidi said...

How fun. I hope everything is going good for you and your family.

nixon5 said...

how fun. love the one int he swings

Marshall Nair said...

Love the tv shot. What is it about those things that attract little grubby fingers?