Tuesday, March 2, 2010

When Josh is tired....

Today started too early. WAY tooooo early. Trevor was up at 5:30 am. So that means Jordan was up shortly after. What I was the most frustrated about was that Trevor woke up Josh. But that happens on occasion and Josh goes back to sleep. Not today. Trevor thought if he was awake, he should get up and play. He can get Josh out of the crib and before I knew it... Josh was squealing and running around the house.... at 5:52am!!!! UUUGGHHHH!!

Today is tuesday so Josh has group therapy. After we took the kids to school I got him ready for the day and turned on Signing Times for him to watch while I finished getting ready to go. I came back out and found him fast asleep on the couch. So cute!!! This boy does not fall asleep anywhere but bed. Never in a carseat...no matter how tired his is. So I had to take pictures.








4 comments:

Tanya said...

ohh how sweet! :) Sleeping little ones are THE cutest!

Deb said...

Oooh so adorable! I would be so mad if Lizzie was up that early. Sleep is just too precious. Hope you get some rest tonight!

Annie said...

How cute he is. He looks really tall. Hopefully you can get to bed early tonight!

Amy said...

That is so cute! I can't believe he fell asleep on the couch. In his classic Josh position too. How long did he sleep for?