Thursday, August 26, 2010

Josh's First Day!

As I promised in my post yesterday for Jordan and Trevor's first day of school..... it is Josh's turn today.

So what does he get to do on the eve of his first day of school?


Spend time hooked up to machines! Aren't you jealous? He does his last feeding of the day right before bed, but now we have added back nebulizer treatments as well. Scott and Trevor are sick right now (hence why Scott looks sick) and so it begins..... the steps we take to try to prevent Josh from getting sick, and for his lungs to stay healthy.

Believe it or not, he was smiling in this picture. He just looks really drugged..... well because he was! Thank you Trazadone!

Here is my sweet boy this morning before we left. He was so excited to take his picture. I was amazed at how well he did.



When I picked him up from school his teacher, Miss Lonah, said he did awesome and didn't cry once. She did say he went about 110 mph the whole time and asked me how I keep up with him. I laughed. She has no idea.
We are all still adjusting to the new school schedule and trying to make everything work. It's so nice to have some structure going on for Trevor though. We both needed it.
I will do another post in a couple days to update on how school is going.

5 comments:

Desiree said...

What adorable, cute boys you have! Seriously. I can't wait to see this little girl once she comes. :)

Annie said...

I am glad he had a great 1st day at school. He looks so cute. Awww growing up!

Tanya said...

I'm so glad his day went well! Good luck! :)

Lori said...

yay for school! :)

Chantel and Brian said...

Cute little boy, he looks so grown up! Hope your family gets better soon.