Sunday, May 25, 2008

And so the Summer begins!

This weekend has been bitter/sweet for me. It's the end of the school year, which means less chaos. But it also means the boys are home all day, everyday, together. That translates to many, many screaming/fighting fits. But since Trevor is actually home for the entire summer this year, I am starting a new summer routine. It will include some regular playdates, and a 'quiet time' every afternoon for Trevor and Jordan to work on the things they were doing at the end of the school year. I hope that the next couple weeks of transition will go as smoothly as possible.
We have some activities planned, such as the zoo, dinasoar park, aquatic park, air force museum, ect. So hopefully the summer will just fly on by. Josh will continue to have therapy weekly, so that will help us stay in some sort of routine.

And the boys both did very well in primary today! Trevor gave the prayer, which went very well. We had been practicing, but you never know how it will work out with him. I was very proud of him. Jordan gave his first talk. He did awesome. He spoke right into the microphone, with no hesitation, and was very clear. I was so excited that it turned out so well. Today was a stressful day for me. My class also had sharing time and it was my week to teach. So I had lot's of things going on today. It all went well and I am so glad it is over!

1 comment:

Chantel and Brian said...

Look at you...supermom! I love that you are now putting regular updates on your blog! Sweet! how good for you boys! I'm proud also. We need to have regular get togethers with the fam as well.