Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Spoke too soon!

We have that yucky H1N1 Swine flu at our house. I have done as much as possible to protect our family and we still got it!!! Trevor and Jordan are the one's sick with it as of now, but that will probably change with our luck. Trevor had to go the ER last night for some meds and IV fluids. He is doing slightly better today. Jordan is only on day 1 of it.... so who knows how sick he is going to get.

So we will be not going out of our house for awhile and we don't want anyone to come here. I'll keep you posted on how it's going.

7 comments:

Amy said...

I am so sorry that you guys got the H1N1 virus before you even had a chance to get the vaccine. I hope the poor boys start feeling better fast and that you, Scott, and especialy Josh doesn't get it. We will pray for you!

Desiree said...

Well that just stinks!! Nash (Jared's oldest) got it too, from a classmate. But they have been lucky and it hasn't spread to anyone else. Hope yours doesn't spread anymore too. And hope your lil boys feel better soon!

Tanya said...

I really hope this goes quicker than it should....... you all take care!!!

Annie said...

Oh NO! Man I can't believe how fast things spread. I hope you guys are feeling better soon and hopefully the rest of you stay healthy!

Jessica said...

That is not good! However the info that is good is once youve had it for the year you probly wont get it again. Now lets just pray it comes and goes with no more trips to the ER! I hope that the boys will be better in time for some trick or treating too. When is the EEG happening?? Keep me posted! Good luc.k with every thing! Your family is in my prayers

Chantel and Brian said...

Good luck! I feel horrible that such a sickness is in your house. Good luck with the house arrest for the next few days. I hope all goes well and they recover quickly without anyone else getting it. I'll be watching for updates.

Lori said...

of COURSE it's H1N1 of COURSE your kids have it. geeeeeeeez.

(and I hope you hear the loving tone that's said in from one NICU mom to the other)