Wednesday, November 3, 2010

For those of you who may not believe me...

Josh is not a good sleeper. Never has been. Which is why he has undergone sleep studies, numerous EEG's and ect. None of his doctors have been able to get a good idea of what is going on. He does see a Sleep Doctor that has prescribed him some Trazadone that he takes nightly to get us some hours of sleep.

So last night I was having a hard time sleeping and he was awake so I thought.... why don't I video the baby moniter to give you an idea of what goes on in our house every. single. night.

And yes, I even took a picture of our clock so you could see that this starts everynight between 1:30 and 2 am and goes on for a couple hours. Also this is why he will never be able to share a room with anyone.

The video isn't much to really 'look' at, since it's the sound of the video I want you to hear. I decided to focus on the baby moniter so you can see the pretty lights I see every night.


If you listen closely to this video you can hear thumping. That would be his head hitting the wall over and over. Awesome.



The only things that have come back with all his testing is 'inconclusive' on his EEG's and a 'wild and violent rocking sleeper". Nice huh? I wish there was an answer, or something else we could do, but for now this is just how life goes. The end.

~~~~Check out the next three new posts I did. 4 posts in one day! I should get a gold star!~~~~

2 comments:

Annie said...

Poor guy. I hope they can figure this out!

Lori said...

oh man. what long nights!