Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What's in my camera??

I decided to empty out my camera and post a couple pictures.

Trevor is the photographer of all of these pictures. He has suddenly become the family historian I think, and takes pictures more than me. I guess it's good though!!

Here is what he made at Cub Scout's last week. It's called a Graveyard. He was very proud of it and requested I post pictures on the blog.


And in case you wonder what happens when we try to feed Josh, here is what he does.

Puts things on his head (heaven forbid his mouth).

Or dumps it out on the tray and floor and wears his bowls on his head. Mmmm... probably not the progress his doctors want to see.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I love that dessert he made at cub scouts. It looks delicious! I'm glad you're getting so close to having the baby though. Just a little bit longer!