Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

I was not the fun mom this year for Halloween so I didn't get much pictures, nor did we do all that much celebrating. Kinda hard at 8 month prego to do all that.

I only got these 4 pictures. Sad, huh?

This is my neice, Aliyah as Dorothy and my nephew Jarron as Darth Vader.
Trevor was supposed to be a Roman Soldier, but refused to put his costume on after all, so now he was claiming to be a baseball player since he was wearing his jersey from baseball already. Clever huh? Jordan was a Duck Hunter to be just like Dad (I know, big surprise!) Josh is having some major sensory issues right now, so we skipped the costume all together and just got him a Halloween shirt. Worked for me!


These are my two newest twin neices and brother in law Jeremy. Cambrie and Andie were dressed as M&M's. So cute!!!

Andie was the blue M&M and Cambrie was the green one.

Next year I will be so much more on the ball!

2 comments:

azgirl said...

Halloween is so fun. To see the kids all dressed up and having fun. I work at a school. There were twins dressed up as thing 1 and thing 2! Yes Halloween is so fun for the kids!

Tanya said...

I think they're adorable! That is really clever of Trevor to change his costume like that! :)
If it helps, I never put this much into Halloween as we did this year- it just worked out like that. Kinda weird actually.