Sunday, September 14, 2008

Brothers!

Trevor has become quite the little helper! He watched me help Josh get his walker going a couple days ago, and has since become the 'walking helper'. I can't complain because Trevor has more time than I do to help Josh around. It is so cute to me that he is so excited to help Josh walk and get used to the walker. It is amazing how well Josh works with Trevor too. Trevor is very patient with Josh and helps him stand up and shows him where to hold on. It's been awesome to see the two of them together. I took some pictures this morning to show everyone. I know that to some people it may not seem to be a big deal, but with Trevor it is. So here ya go!!! Enjoy!




8 comments:

Chantel and Brian said...

That is adorable. I love to hear good things like that! The pictures are so cute.

Tanya said...

how sweet! I'm sure you are just loving that! Good for Trevor! :D

nixon5 said...

cute!! love fun brother pictures. They are so much fun to take.

Heidi said...

If your boys are like my boys having them do something together without fighting is really rare. I am glad to see that they are both doing well. I hope it is uphill from here for your little Josh.

Allie said...

It looks like Josh is adjusting to the walker. I hope they can figure out what you need to do with him. You are so great with your children. You have more patience then anyone I know...I hope the walker helps him learn his balance and get him up and moving! (even more then he is now!...)

Alice said...

Those pictures are so cute-they both look like they are enjoying themselves. Hugs to you mommy. With such a full plate, you do a great job!

Marshall Nair said...

Those are precious. It really is neat how they take care of each other

Amy said...

Those boys are adorable together. Keep the pictures coming so I won't miss anything. Josh looks like is making some good progress. Good for him!