I read Ann's blog and saw I was tagged. I thought this could be fun.
Tell 6 UNSPECTACULAR quirks or facts about yourself, then tag 6 people.
1. I like to read at night to wind down. I can't seem to fall asleep unless I have read for at least a few minutes and got lost in a book to forget about the day.
2. I can't go to sleep anymore if the clutter isn't put away and dishes done. I know it makes me sound like a neat freak, but it's really because I don't have time in the morning to get the night before's messes cleaned up. So I don't go to sleep until it is done.
3. I am addicted to bloggin! I love to see all my friends and families' blogs to see what is going on in their lives.
4. I have become a schedule freak. I have to keep a routine because of Trevor anyway, but I have taken it to the next level. I hate the feeling of not remembering things and trying TO remember things I have going on. I have gotten my Yahoo! Calendar up and going so I can send emails to Scott to let him know everything that is going on.
5. I like having a dog more than I thought I would. Rosco is a sweet little dog that is fun to train. I did the whole dog thing more for the kids, but have found I enjoy it as much as them. That's good cuz it is alot of work!
6. I don't really like the fact that we don't get to see family as much as I like. I have alot of family out of the state, but even those that live here, we don't get to see. I always said that we would never get so busy we didn't have alot of time to go visiting, but school and therapy is alot more time consuming than I ever imagined.
Now I tag..... Chantel, Tanya, Amy, Brittany, Alison and Desiree!
Happy Easter! (a little late)
5 days ago