Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A day in the life with Trevor and Jordan

Today was one of those days that you wonder why you got out of bed. With three boys that are very active, I have days like this every once in a while. This afternoon we went outside to play baseball, even with it being so hot. I had to get them to burn some energy off. Jordan was insistant that I take pictures and put them on the computer, aka our blog. So here they are!


Jordan is still learning how to hold the bat....

Trevor is getting so good at hitting... he does his daddy proud!

I have no idea what Jordan was doing in this picture, but I let him help me pick out the ones to post.... so this is what we are posting!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

aww, how cute! And that cracks me up about Jordan...Hunter is like that too. Who's blog is it anyway? LOL!