Sunday, June 1, 2008

Josh made it to ONE!!!!



JOSH IS A WHOLE YEAR OLD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only good picture I could get of him opening a present today. He was not thrilled with the whole opening of gifts at all.





This was taken last night at a family party at Scott's sister, Raeanne's house. My neice, Aliyah, had her first birthday on May 29th. So we did a combo party for both kids since their birthdays are only 3 days apart. As you can see in this picture, he was not thrilled with opening presents.





One more time.... he was not happy or even interested in anything he got last night.


And here is Aliyah, she loved opening her presents. I didn't get any of her eating her cake since my camera batteries died and I forgot to bring new ones, but it was funny!




I tried to get a picture of her walking, but the floor was slippery from the kids swimming and coming inside. She is so tiny and it's so fun to see her walking. We love our sweet Aliyah!


Here is a funny picture of Jordan and Jarron. Jordan was so cold from swimming and Jarron kept trying to tell him how to get warm. It was cute!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Fun Happy Birthday Josh!
Your kids are so cute, btw!

Marshall Nair said...

Happy Birthday to Josh!! And what a year it has been. Melissa look at all these posts. I guess I have some catching up to do

nixon5 said...

looks like a fun birthday party!
What cute kids.

Allie said...

Wow, that year went by fast! I remember you calling me when I was in Disneyland to say you had had him....seems like not long ago!
Happy Birthday Josh!