Saturday, June 21, 2008

Josh's Head

Since I posted the last time about Josh having to go to Primary Childrens Medical Center to have his head looked at, I thought I would get some pictures to show what it is that is wrong. And the pictures don't do it justice! It is very noticable now.... even before I shaved his head. They told me to shave it so the Doctor can get a good look at it. It wasn't very long anyway! His hair is white/blonde now and very thin. So I shaved it and here he is. I couldn't get him to hold still to show you what the flat part of the back of his head looks like, but the Doctor will look at that as well. We'll see what happens now!


Isn't it a lovely little ridge??
We will keep you all posted on how it goes! Thanks for all the love and concern for Josh.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Poor baby, and poor parents! I'm so sorry!
Sooo why do you need to de-stress...?

Chantel and Brian said...

Ok, so I see Josh on a regular basis seeing as he's my nephew, and I've never seen his head like that. I've never thought to look down at his head, I always see him straight on. Wow, it is in need of a check up, I'd say. Good luck with everything at Primary's.